These bylaws created by our founding members set the absolute and final standard for our club.
Every patch that joins our ranks will swear and play by these rules. As for new prospects and hangarounds, they will also follow these standards given.
Without these, there is no order.
1. Club bylaws must be followed while playing with the community.
2. Members of our community, and every member from allied and friendly crews, must be shown a level of respect. Personal attacks and crass levels of disrespect are not allowed in text or voice chat of any form towards members of IPMC, allied and friendly clubs. Charter Sergeants will review each case to determine the validity of any claim related to this bylaw.
3. Only MC weapons are allowed unless given permission by an officer to use otherwise.
Standing orders for MC battles involve 1% Rules
Assault Rifles (ARs) only unless given
permission by an officer.
4. Your patch (to include the support logo for hangarounds) must be worn at all times when playing with our community. This will be worn on a cut or jacket. Players must also have our crew set as active at all times. If this is removed, you get one warning.
5. Respect every brother and ally. Do not kill other members of our community or allied and friendly clubs, without consent.
6. Members of our community are free to shit talk unless asked to stop by an officer.
7. While playing with our community, you must be in our Discord voice channels.
8. Members of our community are prohibited from the use of any armored vehicles and will strictly ride approved bikes more than any other vehicle unless given permission to do so by an officer.
9. Approved Bikes include:
Western Rat Bike
Pegassi FCR 1000
10. Online modding or cheating of any kind is not tolerated. Any activity with this will result in an immediate ban.
11. Community members are not allowed to go into passive mode at any time for any reason.
12. All club members are required to assist other members in need. The term "in need" is not limited to threats from other players. It encompasses all realistic scenarios in game where another member is attempting to do a task where time is saved by utilizing more than one person, or another person is required to complete said task. The only acceptable reason for denying a reasonable request for help are events in real life that prevent you from doing so.
13. In order to stave off griefers and those with severely overpowered vehicles, all vehicles are authorized during MC and CEO sales ONLY. These vehicles must be IMMEDIATELY EXITED after the sale is complete and should never be used to kill players who have not or do not pose a serious threat (ie: a rank 1 player on foot). Additionally, during resupplies, ceo work and mc contract missions, members are authorized to use the Karin Technical or Weaponized Tampa ONLY as a maximum response to threat.
Bylaws are enforced during the following:
- Club rides and churches
- Public Session + IPMC and other recognized crews
- Public Session + IPMC and random players
Weapons/Clothing/Vehicle restrictions can be lifted in these circumstances:
- Public session + You playing solo without IPMC or club affiliates
- Public Session + You and only other IPMC in the lobby
- Friends/Invite/Solo sessions.
- Game mechanics & missions that require use of a specific item for completion.
- Specified club-sanctioned events.